Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator w/ Single Battery (OPEN BOX)
The Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator by Invacare was designed for patients to weather everyday life. This portable oxygen concentrator has both water-resistant and temperature tolerant features. It meets IP22 water resistance standard for rain exposure up to 10 minutes. This POC also has the ability to function at temperatures up to 104º F. The device may be stored at temperatures as low as -13º F and high as 140º F.
The 4-button interface provides simplicity for the user when operating. Batteries can be loaded at the top of the unit without disassembly of the bag. Hot swap batteries also allow user to switch batteries without turning off the unit.
- Dedicated portal provides near real-time and historical use data and performance metrics by device.
- Easy to use patient app provides pulse display, battery level, battery time remaining, guides and more.
- Hot swap, top load batteries let you switch batteries without turning unit off or removing it from the bag.
- Convertible carrying bag for messenger, handbag or backpack style carrying.
- HEPA filter positioned on outside of unit for easy access
In the Box
- Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator
- Carrying case
- AC and DC adapters
- One battery