Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator (Dual Battery)
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED(Prescription must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled - Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns)
Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator offers both continuous and pulse flow oxygen for oxygen therapy patients. The Zen O offers 2 liters per minute (LPM), meeting the oxygen demands for most patients. This concentrator is designed for respiratory disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), providing oxygen on demand for patients both at home or on the go. Its lightweight structure and small size make it easy to bring with you in its carry-bag or pull cart that comes standard with your order.
Zen-O concentrator offers greater operational efficiency than many of the competing portable oxygen concentrators on the market. Maximum outlet pressure is 20.5 psi, able to push oxygen through extended tubing. Oxygen concentration levels range between 87 to 96 percent. Noise emission for this small concentrator is at 42 decibels (ISO 3744 standard).
The AC power adapter is able to function using from 100 to 240 volts on 50 to 60 hz systems. The DC power adapter provides for use in automobiles, boats and RV’s. A 12-cell battery will power the Zen-O for 4 hours with 2 LPM of oxygen at 18 breaths per minute (BPM) while in pulse flow mode. Add an additional battery and the Zen-O will allow you to operate away from home for up to 8 hours.
The Zen-O Oxygen Concentrator is manufactured by GCE with an easy to replace sieve bed that can be exchanged using simple tools in under 5 minutes. This can save you hundreds of dollars over other brands. Zen-O™ uses advanced technology in its construction to adjust the amount of oxygen delivered according to a patient’s breath rate. When the patient needs more oxygen this concentrator automatically responds by increasing the oxygen output.
- Portable concentrator - weighing less than 9 pounds and offering continuous or pulse oxygen flow.
- AC power adapter - adjustable to a range of 100 to 240 volts and 50 to 60 hz.
- DC power adapter - powers your concentrator while in a car, RV or boat.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery - has 12-cells, providing a 4 hour duration.
- Carry bag - attractive and provides a protective cover, allowing you to carry as a shoulder bag or mount in the cart.
- Cart - small, lightweight and easy to manuever through crowded areas.
- User manual - provides instruction for setup and operation.
Concentrator with Two 12-Cell Batteries
- Cart Weight: 16.41 lbs. (concentrator, 2 batteries, carry case)
- Carry Weight: 12.18 lbs. (concentrator, 2 batteries, carry case and cart)
- Battery Duration: 8 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 to 4.5 hours
- Dual mode operation with up to 2 litres of oxygen in pulse or continuous oxygen flow.
- Easy to use LCD panel.
- Global support with locations in Latin America, China, Europe, Africa and North America with replacement parts and accessories.
- Field replaceable sieve bed in under 5 minutes using simple tools.
- Audible and visual alarms prompt the user of a required action, including low battery, service required, and no breath detected.
- Durable and reliable.
- Supports 13 different languages—English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Czech.
Size and Weight
- Width: 8.3 Inch.
- Height: 12.3 Inch.
- Depth: 6.6 Inch.
- Concentrator Weight: 8.8 pounds.
- Battery Weight: 1.45 pounds.
- Carry Bag Weight: 0.48 pounds.
- Cart Weight: 2.78 pounds.
- Oxygen Output (maximum): 2 LPM Continuous Flow and 22 mL Pulse Flow at 20 BPM.
- Oxygen Concentration Levels: 87 to 96%.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20.5 psi.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 9,000 feet above sea level.
- Noise: 42 dBA at setting 2.
Average Power Consumption
- Power Consumption Continuous Flow at Setting 2: 133 Watts and 140 Watts while charging.
- Power Consumption Pulse Flow at Setting 2: 25 Watts and 70 Watts while charging.
- AC Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- AC Output: 24 VDC, 6.25 A.
- DC Adapter Input:11.5 -16 VDC.
- DC Output: 19 VDC, 7.9 A.
- Battery: Lithium Ion 12 Cell.
- Battery Duration Pulse Flow: 4 hours at setting 2.
- Battery Duration Continuous Flow: 0.75 hours at setting 2.
- Battery Recharge Time While In Use Pulse Flow: 3 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time While In Use Continuous Flow: 3 to 4.5 hours.
- Alarms: Low oxygen purity, no breath detected, low battery, service required.
- FAA approval.