RESmart® CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
The RESmart® CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier is a CPAP machine that will deliver one set pressure based on a titration sleep study or upon on the recommendation of a Physician. CPAP is a mode of therapy that uses the one fixed pressure to keep your airway open and oxygen saturation at normal percentages to treat your Sleep Apnea.
- Set pressure range BETWEEN 4-20cm
- Real-time alert for tubing/ mask leak
- RESlex™ exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- Remote compliance data access by phone with iCode™
- Direct connect to PC via RS232
- Automatic leak and altitude compensation
- Inspiration trigger for automatic start-up
- Embedded memory records sleep compliance data
- Quiet operation
- Set pressure range of 4-20cm allows for any pressure between 4cm to 20cm to be set.
RESlex™ refers to BMC’s exhalation relief feature used to make the breathing against a CPAP Machine more comfortable. The pressure drops during exhalation with 4 setting options: Off, 1, 2 or 3 with 3 providing the greatest relief upon exhalation.
iCode™ allows for the user to retrieve sleep compliance data remotely. Most machines do not allow for the consumer to see the data software, but this machine does! This feature can be enabled or disabled.
The RESmart® CPAP Machine will adjust automatically for your leak and has automatic altitude adjustments when applicable. Altitude setting are as follows: 0= less than 2,460ft; 1= 2,460- 4,921ft; 2= 4,921- 8,202ft
Auto On feature is a setting that will trigger the machine to turn on automatically once a breath has been taken with the CPAP Mask on. The airflow will begin immediately upon the breath and your CPAP Machine can begin to be used.
Sleep Compliance Data is recorded internally within the CPAP Machine and records your usage. Use days refers to the number of days compliant (which is when the CPAP Machine has been used for 4 or more hours in a given night).
- Integrated heated humidifier
- Data Reports printable by direct output to a portable thermal printer
- Unique Delay-Off feature protects RESmart™ from humidity hazard
- Powerful embedded memory stores last nights full raw data, 365 nights’ user blog and more than 30 years therapy data
IN THE BOX
- RESmart® CPAP Machine
- RESmart® CPAP Integrated Humidifier
- RESmart® Power Cord
- Carrying Case