Terms and Conditions
Reading and accepting the Terms and Conditions of the OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com is necessary before using the website.
Use of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com
While using OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, you will not:
- post content of an inappropriate nature on the Sites; violate any laws, third party rights, or any of our policies;
- use OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, if you are below the age of 18, if you are unable to form legally binding contracts, or if you are temporarily or permanently suspended from OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com;
- manipulate the price of any product or item listed on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com;
- manipulate or circumnavigate our fees, our billing activities and processes, or fees owed to OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- engage in any action that may weaken or sabotage the User Review or User Ratings System such as exhibiting, importing or exporting Review data off of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com or by using it for some other purpose not related to OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com;
- transfer your OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com account to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use any form(s) of technology (at our sole discretion) that might cause harm to OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, or to the interests or property of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com users;
- duplicate, change, or disseminate content from OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com and our copyrights and trademarks; gather, compile, or in any way collect information about users, including email addresses, without first obtaining such user's express consent;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com employee or agent, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- register or use any email address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register with OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com.
By submitting communications or content to any part of this Site where such content would be viewable by the public (e.g. posting of a review etc), you are agreeing that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. Any submission to this Web site will be deemed and remain the property of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com. You grant or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
Usage of Content
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos are copyrighted by and proprietary to OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com's prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer's RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website. The user may also make a single copy of the Content displayed on any page of the website to be used by the user for personal and noncommercial uses which do not harm the reputation of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, provided that the user does not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such content. We may also use 3rd party information, photos, or videos from manufacturers for marketing or informational purposes of the products we sell on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com. Any use of these 3rd party information, photos, or videos by a OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com user will require that they get the appropriate consent from the responsible 3rd party prior to using those 3rd party images or information.
No Medical Advice; No Guarantees
You recognize and agree that the content made available through OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be taken and should not in any way be construed as medical advice or counseling or as the practice of medicine or as the creation of a physician-patient relationship with OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com. Users should never use any OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com resources in place of seeking professional advice from a licensed medical practitioner. We make no guarantees, promises, or predictions of success regarding any of the services or resources offered through OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com.
Right To Refuse Service On All Orders
OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime at our sole discretion. In the case where we discontinue service we will continue to honor any warranty obligations as required by law.
OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com will ship International orders to all countries except those which do not have relations with U.S. The customer is responsible for determining, managing and paying any and all taxes and duties associated with an International transaction through OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com will not pay and cannot quote taxes and duties. We will accept International prescriptions if the customer and prescribing doctor are residents of the same country and the prescription provided meets the guidelines set down by the country of origin. When required, prescriptions do not have to be in English, however we reserve the right to request a translation if deemed necessary. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com reserves the right to refuse any International order it determines does not meet our requirements. Warranties will be honored on all products purchased through OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com however the customer is responsible for any and all International shipping charges related to returning an item for repair, replacement, or service and if necessary, any and all International shipping charges for sending it back to the customer.
Limitation of Liability
OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com will not be held responsible by you for other user's actions or inaction, including things posted by said users. Additionally, in no event shall OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com guarantee constant or secure access to our websites or services, and normal functioning of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com may be interfered with or disrupted by numerous factors beyond the scope of our control. Also, according to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Regardless of the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to $100.
You agree to release OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, trustees, officers, agents, directors, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, real or imaginary, arising out of or in any way connected to a dispute with OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com.
Access and Interference
Much of the information on the OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com website is updated in actual time and is exclusive to the owners or is licensed by third parties for our users to OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or any other automated means to access the OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com website for any purpose without first obtaining our express written permission.
You also agree that you will not:
- take any action, in our sole discretion, that imposes or might possibly impose an unreasonable or excessive load on the OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com framework;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content from OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com without the prior expressed written permission of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere with or try to meddle, tamper, or obstruct the proper and correct functioning of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com or any activities carried out on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com; or
- circumvent or use any other method to bypass the security measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com.
You have the right to inspect and copy your protected health information. As long as we are maintaining your protected health information, you may inspect and obtain a copy of your protected health information. You may obtain your medical record that contains medical and billing records and any other records that your physician uses for health care decisions. As permitted by federal or state law, we may charge you a “reasonable copy fee” for a copy of your records. However, federal law prohibits you from inspecting or copying: psychotherapy notes; information compiled in reasonable anticipation of, or use in, a civil, criminal, or administrative action or proceeding; and laboratory results that are subject to law that prohibits access. You may have the right to appeal the denial. Please contact our Compliance Dept. if you have questions. You have the right to request a restriction of your protected health information. You may ask us not to use or disclose any part of your protected health information 1) for the purposes of treatment, healthcare operations, or payment 2) to family members or friends who may be involved in your care or 3) for notification purposes as described in this Notice of Privacy Practices. Your written request must state the specific restriction requested and to whom you want the restriction to apply.
We are NOT required to agree to a restriction that you may request, unless your account has been paid in full. However, if your physician does agree to the requested restriction, we may not use or disclose your protected health information in violation of that restriction other than emergency treatment situations. You have the right to request to receive confidential communications from us by alternative means or at an alternative location. We strive to accommodate all reasonable requests. As a condition, we may ask for additional information, such as payment, alternative address, or additional contact information. We will not request an explanation for the request. Notify our Compliance Dept. in writing for all requests. You have the right to receive an accounting of certain disclosures made. This right applies to disclosures for purposes other than treatment, payment or health care operations as described in this Notice of Privacy Practices. It excludes disclosures we may have made to you if you authorized us to make the disclosure, for a facility directory, to family members or friends involved in your care, or for notification purposes, for national security or intelligence, to law enforcement or correctional facilities, as part of a limited data set disclosure. You have the right to receive specific information regarding these disclosures that occur after April 14, 2003. The right to receive this information is subject to certain exceptions, restrictions and limitations.
You may request an amendment of your protected health information in a designated record set for so long as we maintain this information. We may deny your request for an amendment. If we deny your request for amendment, you have the right to file a statement of disagreement and we may provide you with a copy of any rebuttal. Please contact our Compliance Dept. if you have questions. If we maintain an electronic copy of your Medical Records then you have the right to receive an electronic copy of your Medical Records. You have the right to obtain a hard copy of this Notice of Privacy Practices.
If you use this site and create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com does sell some products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com are made pursuant to a shipment agreement. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please contact us to let us know if you find an error or discrepancy anywhere on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com.
Insurance and Insurance Claims
OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com does not accept assignment. We are not a provider for any insurance company or health care organization. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com does not file any insurance claims for any reason. ABN Notice For Medicare Beneficiaries OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com sells Oxygen equipment to customers for cash. We do not work with private or government based insurers or social benefit programs. We do not accept assignment. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com is not a Medicare provider nor do we have a Medicare number. Medicare will not reimburse you for purchases you make on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com.
You agree to indemnify and hold OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, trustees, officers, agents, directors, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, use of our website, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created between you and OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com by this Agreement.
Except as specifically stated elsewhere, legal notices shall be served on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com's national registered agent or to the email address you provide to OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com during the registration or ordering process. Notice shall be considered given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Additionally, you may be served legal notice by mail to the address(es) on file with your OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com account. In such case, notice shall be considered given 72 hours after the date of mailing.
Resolution of Disputes
If a dispute arises between you and OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Ask a Question section. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- Law and Forum for Disputes - This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Pennsylvania between Pennsylvania residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com must be resolved by a court located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Montgomery County, Pennsylvania for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
- Arbitration Option - For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Improperly Filed Claims - All claims you bring against OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes Section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section, OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to $1000, provided that OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement and set forth additional terms and conditions that are related to specific services offered on the Site:
- Returns Policy - Click to read this policy
Each of these policies may be changed at any time. Changes take effect at the time they are posted on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com. When you use various services on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to those services. All such rules or policies posted on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop (OCS) reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop (OCS) to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please contact us at (888) 941-1688. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on short code 54598, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Cart reminders
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop (OCS) may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop (OCS) and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop (OCS), text the word STOP to 54598 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop (OCS). After texting STOP to 54598, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 54598. You can contact us by phone at (888) 941-1688 or email us at email@example.com.
Changes to Terms
These mobile terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The section titles and headings in this Agreement are for reference or convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect and in no way limit the scope or extent of such section. Failure of OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com to take action in regards to a violation of this Agreement by you or others in no way waives our rights to take action with respect to subsequent or similar violations. In no way do we guarantee that we will take action against all violations of this Agreement. OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com is located at 413 Bloomfield Drive. Unit 1 West Berlin, NJ 08091
We may make changes or amendments to this Agreement at any time by posting the amendments on OxygenConcentratorSupplies.com All changes to this Agreement shall automatically become effective.