Returns & Exchanges
We work hard to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If, within 30 days of your purchase, you wish to return an item for an exchange or refund, please reach out to us for a Return Authorization Number. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the return is received by our returns department, please allow 3-5 days for all refunds/exchanges to be processed. All return shipping is at the expense of the customer.
Because of the nature of the medical equipment sold on CPAPDirect.com, returns of opened items and products outside of any Trial Period cannot be accepted.
- Masks and accessories are considered opened if the packaging has been opened in any way. In most cases, we will allow a one-time exchange (or store credit) on a returned/opened mask, but will not allow a refund.
- Machines are considered used if the packaging has been opened and usage hours are present on the machine, or if the packaging has been opened and the machine shows any signs of misuse or damage.
- Exceptions to the above will require prior approval and may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15% (store credit may also be given on an opened mask return). DO NOT return any product until you have contacted us and have been given either a Return Authorization Number or explicit return instructions by email.
- There will be a $17 charge for any shipment that is refused, returned to sender, or a different delivery address is requested after shipment (a transportation fee may apply here as well). If the customer enters an incorrect shipping address, and the package is delivered to that incorrect address, it is the customer’s responsibility to retrieve that package at their own cost.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to report problems/issues with any product IMMEDIATELY so we are able to find the most expeditious solution. If you are missing any part of your order, please report that to us within 10 days of receipt of your order.
- The customer may incur expedited shipping fees in cases where issues are not reported immediately and replacements need to be sent out.
Note: A USED SoClean 2 unit still within the 30 day Trial Period may be returned. Please email us with a request for a Return Authorization Number. Please include that Return Aurhorization Number document with your return, along with the Product Return Form (in the link below) making sure to explain the reason for the return.
Product Return Form
Please fill out the following form before sending return products
Our address for all returns is:
CPAP Direct/Attn Returns 159 Cooper Road
West Berlin, NJ 08091