Pink ResMed Quattro FX for Her Full-Face CPAP Mask Replacement Headgear
- Pink headgear for Quattro FX For Her
- Four velcro straps for easy adjustment
- Breathable fabric for maximum comfort
Keep up your comfort and health during CPAP by following guidelines for parts replacements including your headgear. Rely on this headgear replacement when it’s time for a new one.
The Quattro FX replacement headgear comes in two comfortable sizes: small and medium. Choose the one that perfectly fits you. The mask has been designed to fit the unique shape of a woman’s face.
The pink Quattro FX replacement headgear uses a durable, stretchable material for flexible fitting.
When Should You Replace Your Headgear?
You should replace your headgear approximately every six months. How often you use your full face CPAP mask also determines how often it should be replaced. When you need to constantly adjust your mask due to a poor fit or if you start to notice mask leaks, then it’s probably time to replace your headgear.
How Do You Replace Your Headgear?
Detach your existing headgear from your full face CPAP mask. Attach your replacement headgear to the mask. Make necessary adjustments to ensure a proper fit.
You should wash your headgear daily to prevent bacteria and germs. Skin irritations such as rashes at point of content most likely means you need to clean your headgear.
- Disassemble your mask
- Wash your headgear in warm soapy water to remove oil residue. Do not use abrasive detergents as they can damage your headgear
- Rinse with clean warm water
- Allow to thoroughly air dry
- Reassemble your mask with clean headgear