ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S with Heated Humidifier
The AirCurve™ 10 S is ideal for sleep apnea patients who find it difficult to adjust to sleep apnea therapy on a continuous fixed pressure device, as well as patients who need extra pressure support.
AirCurve 10 S w/HumidAir Humidifier
The AirCurve™ 10 S is ideal for sleep apnea patients who find it difficult to adjust to sleep apnea therapy on a continuous fixed pressure device, as well as patients who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures which can make therapy feel more comfortable. An integrated humidifier simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier.
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the shape of your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural breathing experience.
Powered by the device and the HumidAir™ humidifier, Climate Control is designed to deliver a constant, comfortable temperature and humidity level during therapy. The optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube can further enhance comfort and help prevent moisture from accumulating in the tube.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- The AirCurve™ 10 S bilevel machine is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
In The Box
- AirCurve™ device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- SlimLine tubing
- Power Supply
- Travel Carry Bag
- SD Card (already inserted)
- Pressure Range: 4-25 CM H2O
- Ramp: Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start: 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Therapy Modes: CPAP, BiLevel S
- Sound Levels (Average) 26.6 dBA
- Insurance Code(s) E0601, E0562
- MSRP $2,295.00 You Save: 22.6%