DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier
Works with the DreamStation Go only
The new Dreamstation Go Heated Humidifier is designed to complement the ease, convenience and performance of your DreamStation Go, allowing you to keep your therapy going in comfort.
DreamStation Go’s optional heated humidifier uses tap, bottled or distilled water so travelers don’t have the inconvenience of packing or purchasing distilled water when you arrive at your destination.
Now you can bring along a new level of comfort when you travel with your DreamStation Go with our new heated humidifier. DreamStation Go was designed so you can enjoy reliable, all-night humidification that’s engineered for ease and convenience, no matter where you go or how you get there.
Heated humidifier - The heated humidifier is the primary source of humidification. Humidification is controlled by adjusting the temperature of the heater plate. The heater plate is then used to heat water found in the water tank.
Water tank - The water tank stores the water that will be used by the heated humidifier.
Connecting to your DreamStation Go CPAP
- Remove the humidifier beauty panel from your DreamStation Go by pulling from either side of the panel.
- Line up the front of the therapy device to the front of the humidifier. Make sure the air outlet port on the therapy device lines up with the air inlet port on the humidifier.
- Slide the therapy device and humidifier together until they snap into place.
- Attach the tube to the heated humidifier.
- To access the humidifier settings in the Therapy Off menu, navigate to the My Comfort menu. From here you can view or adjust the following humidifier settings.