PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED Due to the nature of this product, returns are not allowed.
The SimplyGo Mini is the newest, smallest, and lightest member of the Right Fit portfolio of oxygen products from Philips Respironics. It is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in real-world environments, undergoing the same testing regimen as its counterpart, the proven SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrators.
- Built for the demands of today’s active individuals
Philips Respironics has earned a reputation for designing and building excellence into all of their products. Now, with SimplyGo Mini, patients have the choice for excellence in lightweight portable oxygen concentrators.
- Durability matters
Reliability and ruggedness are essential to help eliminate recurring oxygen delivery costs and cylinder hassles; reduce maintenance costs; ease inventory management; and minimize patient calls.
- Meet more needs with nearly 20% more oxygen
With the ability to deliver nearly 20% more oxygen output than the nearest competitive portable oxygen concentrator, SimplyGo Mini has the highest oxygen output of any portable oxygen concentrator weighing 5 lbs. or less.
- Simply smart design
As the smallest and lightest portable oxygen concentrator ever developed by Philips Respironics, SimplyGo Mini is built for today’s patients with features like: attractive and sleek design; easy-to-remove external battery; light weight intuitive, easy-to-read screen; and a strong, comfortable carrying case.
- The Right Fit
SimplyGo Mini is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
Pulse Dose Flow Settings
- Setting of 1 to 5 (Up to 1000 ML/Min)
Oxygen Volume Per Pulse
- Setting 1 = 11 ml. Output up to 220 ml/min
- Setting 2 = 22 ml. Output up to 440 ml/min
- Setting 3 = 33 ml. Output up to 660 ml/min
- Setting 4 = 44 ml. Output up to 880 ml/min
- Setting 5 = 50 ml. Output up to 1000 ml/min
Battery Run Times:
- Setting 1 = 4.5 Hrs Standard; 9.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 2 = 3.5 Hrs Standard; 7.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 3 = 2.5 Hrs Standard; 5.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 4 = 2.0 Hrs Standard; 4.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 5 = 1.5 Hrs Standard; 3.0 Hrs Extended
- SimplyGo Mini portable oxygen concentrator
- Carry case
- Standard rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- DC and AC power cords
- Accessory bag
- User manual
- Portable Oxygen Guide - PDF, 6.11 MB