Devilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED (Prescription must be received within 48 hours from the time of your order, or your order may be canceled - Due to health concerns, this product is not eligible for returns)
DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest size home oxygen concentrator on the market. That makes the DeVilbiss Concentrator easier to transfer from room to room. The small size of this concentrator makes it less obtrusive in the home and produces an oxygen output of 5 liters per minute (LPM). Containing a recessed humidifier nook, this home oxygen concentrator is equipped with a two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance. The DeVilbiss Home Oxygen Concentrator is feature-rich and comes at a low price, making it our best selling home oxygen machine. In fact, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator ranked first in a Comparison of Top Home Oxygen Concentrators. DeVilbiss Oxygen 5 Liter Concentrator comes with a 3-year warranty. This at-home concentrator is ideal for patients who lead an active lifestyle.
- Robust design for improved durability.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit — increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Exceptional compressor durability.
- Quiet operation.
- The intake filter features a translucent back to allow the technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty.
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting.
- Low maintenance requirements - weekly cabinet filter cleaning.
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage.
- Easy to assemble/disassemble a two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance.
- Lockable flow meter.
- Proven rotary valve design.
- Convenient top and side handle for easy transport.
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters).
- Pressure-compensated flow meter to ensure accurate flow display.
- Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor.
- Flame-retardant cabinet.
- Double insulated unit; two-prong plug.
- Alarm functions do not require a battery.
In The Box
- 5 Liter Concentrator
- Three Year Warranty