AirCurve™ 10 VAuto w/HumidAir™ Humidifier
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto from ResMed delivers auto-adjusting bilevel PAP therapy for sleep apnea. The AirCurve’s sophisticated VAuto system incorporates ResMed’s proprietary AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform pattern to provide relief for patients who require higher pressure settings to treat obstructive sleep apnea. Featuring an integrated humidifier and options for supplemental oxygen delivery, the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto promises a better night’s sleep for those who haven’t found solutions with traditional CPAP therapy options.
- Auto-Adjusting Bilevel Therapy
The AirCurve 10’s VAuto algorithm promises more comfortable bilevel therapy for sleep apnea patients. It features Easy-Breathe technology, with the Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimicking natural breathing patterns for enhanced patient comfort. It also makes use of ResMed’s auto-adjusting AutoSet algorithm to change pressure settings based off constant monitoring of breathing. The AirCurve 10 VAuto can also be set to operate in standard CPAP mode, as well as the bilevel S mode with fixed pressure settings for inhalation and exhalation.
A potential solution for patients who have not responded to standard fixed pressure CPAP therapy, the AirCurve 10 VAuto is capable of administering higher pressure flows. The AirCurve 10 can also deliver supplemental oxygen (15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode) for patients with low oxygen levels.
- Advanced Features
The AirCurve 10 VAuto offers several comfort-enhancing features, like an adjustable (5-45 minutes) Ramp function, which increases pressure to prescribed setting from a more comfortable initial lower pressure to help you falling asleep easier. Other convenient features include a Mask Fit check to determine if your CPAP mask is sealing effectively, as well as an optional Leak Alert to indicate when the mask is not sealed or has been removed during therapy. Meanwhile, the Vsync continuous leak management feature ensures proper pressure adjustment to compensate for any pressure loss. The AirCurve 10 VAuto also offers the optional SmartStart setting, which automatically begins therapy once the patient breathes into the mask and shuts down a few seconds after the mask is removed.
- Integrated Humidifier
The AirCurve 10 VAuto sources an integrated humidifier for consistent humidification throughout the night. The HumidAir™ humidifier ships with the slender, lightweight hose and also works with the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology for an even more comfortable experience.
An easy-to-read LCD screen anchors the AirCurve 10 VAuto’s intuitive user interface, with a built-in ambient light sensor adjusting screen brightness and turning off automatically. The Easy-Breathe motor’s quiet operation keeps distractions at bay for the patient and their sleeping partner. The AirCurve 10 VAuto is fit for duty on airplanes, meeting FAA approval for in-flight use.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto also features built-in wireless, enabling easy data transfer to medical providers (therapy data can be transferred manually via SD card). Wireless capabilities also allow access to ResMed’s cloud-based AirView™ patient management system, which offers remote monitoring, adjustment and troubleshooting support by qualified personnel.
- VAuto delivers auto-adjusting bilevel therapy with comfort-enhancing interventions
- Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics natural breathing patterns for improved breathing comfort
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode
- HumidAir™ integrated humidifier compatible with optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor provides peaceful sleeping environment
- Ambient light sensor adjusts LCD display screen brightness and also turns off automatically to minimize distractions
- Built-in wireless system offers easy data transfer and connectivity to medical professionals
In The Box
- AirCurve™ device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- Slender, lightweight hose
- Power supply
- Travel carry bag
- SD card (already inserted)
ResMed’s AirCurve 10 VAuto offers advanced bilevel PAP therapy for patients in need. Don’t give up on a good night’s rest if traditional CPAP hasn’t lived up to expectation. Explore treatment options with your healthcare provider to see if a bilevel machine like the AirCurve 10 VAuto is the right therapy for you. Find your sleep therapy solution today at CPAP Direct.