ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud with HumidAir
The AirSense 10 AutoSet with Integrated Humidifier (Card-to-Cloud version) is a premium CPAP machine that automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary.
ResMed AirSense 10AutoSet with Integrated Humidifier (Card-to-Cloud version)
This model does NOT have Cellular or Bluetooth functionality. It will not upload data to AirView or connect to MyAir on your phone. SD card is included
The new ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet auto-adjusting CPAP device with integrated humidifier provides advanced event detection and downloadable diagnostic information via SD card. Please note: The AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud device is not compatible with the ResMed MyAir App.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting CPAP therapy machine for sleep apnea patients. Featuring advanced technology capable of detecting specific sleep states, the AirSense 10 AutoSet™ monitors breathing patterns and adjusts pressure settings based on real-time data. The AirSense 10’s practical design includes a built-in humidifier, quiet motor and easy-to-use LCD interface – ensuring one of the most convenient and effective CPAP therapy options available.
- Advanced Automated CPAP Therapy
ResMed, one of the most trusted brands in CPAP therapy, showcases its latest technology on the AirSense 10 AutoSet. This advanced CPAP machine continuously monitors patient breathing patterns and automatically adjusts pressure to the optimal setting needed to treat specific apnea events. The AutoSet ’s enhanced algorithm can distinguish from a wide array of sleep disturbances for the most effective interventions. In fact, the AirSense 10’s can differentiate between obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea events (central sleep apnea is usually treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and often not treated with standard CPAP pressure). The AirSense 10 can also detect Cheyne-Stokes respiration, an irregular breathing condition that produces apneas. Pulse oximetry monitoring is also available on the AirSense 10 as an optional feature.
Several more automated systems adorn the AirSense 10 AutoSet, including AutoRamp, which starts therapy at a lower initial pressure until sleep is detected when it increases to the full prescribed setting. AutoRamp helps patients ease their way into initial sleep and makes it easier to fall back asleep when they do wake up during the night. Another comfort-enhancing feature is Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR), which lowers pressure during exhalation for more natural breathing. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ also offers SmartStart, which automatically starts CPAP therapy once the patient breathes into their mask and shuts down after the mask is removed (SmartStart is not activated when shipped unless specified otherwise).
- Intuitive and Functional Design
ResMed has packaged its advanced CPAP technology into a convenient and practical design. The AirSense 10 AutoSet user interface is highlighted by its color LCD screen with intuitive menu navigation. An ambient light sensor adjusts the screen’s brightness, making it easy-to-read but not bothersome at night. The AutoSet ’s Easy-Breathe motor is quiet too, further reducing sleep distractions for you and your sleeping partner.
The AirSense 10’s integrated heated HumidAir™ humidifier makes water changes simple and convenient. Patient’s can also utilize a variety of hose options, from conventional tubing to the slender, lightweight tube included as standard equipment on the Airsense™ 10 AutoSet, or the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing with its convenient swivel connection.
- AirSense algorithm automatically adjusts pressure settings based on immediate patient needs
- Advanced Event Detection can differentiate between obstructive sleep apnea or central apnea events, as well as Cheyne-Stokes respiration
- AutoRamp delivers lower pressure until sleep detected and then ramps up to prescribed level
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation
- Quiet Easy Breathe motor makes for a peaceful sleeping environment
- Optional SmartStart setting begins therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask and stops automatically a few seconds after mask is removed
- HumidAir™ integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and is compatible with optional ClimateLine Air heated tube or slender, lightweight tube
- User friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically
In The Box
- AirSense device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- Slender, lightweight tubing
- Power supply
- Travel carry bag
- SD Card
- Two year warranty
ResMed claims auto-adjusting CPAP therapy like the new AirSense 10 AutoSet is “clinically proven to increase comfort and compliance.” So don’t delay. Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of high-tech, effective and comfortable CPAP therapy by ordering the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ from Sleep Direct.
|Dimensions||4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”|
|Ramp Start:||4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure|
|Altitude Adjustment:||Automatic Up To 8500 Feet|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 CM H2O|
|Ramp:||AutoRamp with Sleep Detection Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|Therapy Modes:||CPAP, Auto-CPAP (AutoSet)|
|Sound Levels (Average||26.6 dBA|
|SD Card Storage Capacity||2GB or ~5 years of sleep data|