Sleep apnea therapy has advanced from basic fixed-rate CPAP to more and more advanced PAP therapeutic devices. Adaptive Servo-Ventilation (ASV) is an advanced form of sleep apnea therapy, designed to treat central sleep apnea (CSA) by providing more respiration assistance that standard CPAP. Find ASV and other advanced CPAP machines available for sale at CPAP Direct.
- $2,699.00The Luna G3 BPAP 30VT is a bilevel PAP device intended to provide non-invasive ventilation to help with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) or respiratory insufficiency. Learn More
- $2,699.00The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so patients remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It's an ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation when alarms are not required. Learn More
- $3,295.00 msrp $4,900.00Save 33%
The AirCurve 10 ASV is a bi-level machine that delivers compliant therapy for patients with central sleep apnea or other severely obstructive sleep disorders, including Cheyne-Stokes.Learn More
- $1,776.00The AirCurve™ 10 S is ideal for sleep apnea patients who find it difficult to adjust to sleep apnea therapy on a continuous fixed pressure device, as well as patients who need extra pressure support. Learn More
- $1,049.00 Regular Price $1,205.41Out of stock
Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced with Humidifier and Cell Modem combines the full-featured capabilities of larger CPAP machines with the small footprint of a travel-friendly one.Learn More