Cleansmart CPAP Disinfectant Spray 2oz
Hidden bacteria in CPAP can cause sinus infections or more serious lung conditions. CleanSmart delivers an affordable way to keep your CPAP clean and healthy.
- Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria
- ZERO Chemical Residue
- Eliminates Odor-Causing Bacteria
- EPA Registration Number 89896-2
- CleanSmart is approved for disinfecting surfaces of external medical equipment and external surfaces of respiratory equipment.
- CleanSmart is included on the EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2.
Spray and let air dry—that’s it. No rinsing required. No residue left behind because CleanSmart dissolves to simple saline water after use.
No harmful chemicals or fumes. How safe? CleanSmart is even approved on a baby’s pacifier, without rinsing.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria on CPAPs, Bi-PAPs, and BPAPs.